Friendly reminder ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ) that if you don’t sleep with someone for the sole reason that they’re HIV positive then you ARE being discriminatory towards a human being with a disease and you’re scum of the earth ｡◕‿◕｡ It’s basically as bad as saying you couldn’t love somebody with cancer. Respect people’s feelings. (◕‿◕✿)
this site is absolutely TOO MUCH
Figurative dying laughing! I’m literally just chuckling real heavy to myself but the internet doesn’t respect crhtm as a viable phrase.
Australian scientists have developed a pair of anti-shark wetsuits that make divers appear invisible by camouflaging their bodies in the sea and trick sharks into thinking surfers are poisonous. A team of researchers from the University of Western Australia joined forces with designers from Shark Attack Mitigation Systems (SAMS) to create the suits. The blue pattern of the Elude suit can’t be seen by the shark because the fish are colour blind. While the stripes on the Diverter suit mimic the colours of poisonous fish to warn the sharks off.
YOU SEE THIS IS FANTASTIC. THIS IS WHAT WE NEED TO DO. NOT KILL SHARKS BECAUSE THEY’RE CURIOUS AND ATTACK US. WE’RE IN THEIR WATERS. WE’RE MAKING THEIR HUNTING GROUNDS SMALLER.
And the 2014 Emmy Nominees Are…!
The nominees for the 2014 Emmy Awards have finally been announced and we’ve compiled a list of all the black actors nominated for awards in this year’s 66th Primetime Emmys.
Out of 36 awards in five different categories (for acting only), this year black actors are present in 11 award slots accounting for a little over 30% of the nominees. “Orange Is the New Black” actress Laverne Cox has made history this year by becaming the first openly transgender person nominated for an Emmy.
- Kerry Washington as “Olivia Pope” in Scandal - Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series.
- Reg E. Cathey as “Freddy” in House of Cards - Outstanding Guest Actor in a Drama Series.
- Joe Morton as “Rowan” in Scandal - Outstanding Guest Actor in a Drama Series.
- Don Cheadle as “Marty Kaan” in House Of Cards - Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series.
- Andre Braugher as “Captain Ray Holt” in Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series.
- Uzo Aduba as “Suzanne ‘Crazy Eyes’ Warren” in Orange is the New Black - Outstanding Guest Actress in a Comedy Series.
- Laverne Cox as “Sophia Burset” in Orange is the New Black - Outstanding Guest Actress in a Comedy Series.
- Cicely Tyson as “Carrie Watts” in A Trip to Bountiful - Outstanding Lead Actress in a Miniseries or Movie.
- Chiwetel Ejiofor as “Louis Lester” in Dancing on the Edge - Outstanding Lead Actor in a Miniseries or Movie.
- Idris Elba as “John Luther” in Luther - Outstanding Lead Actor in a Miniseries or Movie.
- Angela Bassett as “Marie Laveau” in American Horror Story: Coven - Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Miniseries or Movie.
praying for Uzo and Idris
now this is what i like to see… if i’m gonna buy some fancy new Strong Product i wanna see it beat the weaker version of itself into total useless garbage…… its called innovation and i’ve never been so happy to be a capitalist…
(Source: weirdnessisgood, via fuckyeahloldemort)
PRO: Get to puncture child with needle
CON: You have to go to a place